[thechat] b&w photography

irina kruk irinakruk at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 17 08:44:01 CST 2003

> From: javier velasco <lists at mantruc.com>
> To: thechat at lists.evolt.org
> Subject: Re: [thechat] Re: thechat digest, Vol 1

> sorry irina, you got me all wrong: by "die" i meant
> "i could die for a
> copy of that picture!" (i initially typed ide,
> instead of die)

I actually linked the “die” to your observation on
jealousy, found it quite amusing, and went along with
the spirit of it. I was not offended. Quite to the
contrary, I found dark humor in it and bit into it. If
you noticed I sometimes sign with “…i smile only when
its dark…”,  so that’s what it is. Miscommunications
are funny, when they don’t cause damage, aren’t they?
...don’t think twice javier... its all right.

As for the print, you can buy one if you want one. You
can email me off list.

IrinaKruk
Tel: 773-275-9951.
Email: irinakruk at yahoo.com