[thechat] mozilla mail 1.2 isn't doing what i want it to!

chris parker thechat at toughguy.net
Sat Jan 18 03:55:00 CST 2003

i just upgraded to 1.2 from 1.1 hoping it would solve my problem. but it
has not.

i want my messages to be in a fixed width font and also when i reply i
want to have angle brackets instead of this crappy solid line that is
put on the left of the replied-to text. i've gone through the
preferences and even chosen "fixed width", but that did not seem to do
the trick.

what am i missing something here? does mozilla even do this?

chris.