[thechat] too much traffic! arrrgghh.... can't... keep... up...

deke web at master.gen.in.us
Sat Jan 18 11:47:01 CST 2003

On 18 Jan 2003 at 1:18, chris parker posted a message which said:

> > Don't Verizon give you POP3 mailboxes as part of your DSL service?

> yes they do, but i've forgotten the email address long ago.
> have you been snooping in my trash? how did you know i have verizon?

Your posts to the list have this in the headers: Received: from
toughguy.net (lsanca1-ar19-4-46-112-035.lsanca1.dsl-verizon.net
[4.46.112.35])

I suspect that not only do you have verizon DSL, but you are in LoS
ANgeles CAlifornia....

deke

--
If I have seen farther than others, it is by stepping on the toes of
giants