[thechat] Religious dependance

Martin Burns martin at easyweb.co.uk
Mon Jan 20 13:46:00 CST 2003

On Thursday, January 16, 2003, at 11:13  am, Lachlan Cannon wrote:

> A few months back I was browsing around looking for a replacement for my
> editor, and one of the sites I was looking at was the UltraEdit one...
> until I found the following page that put me right off the editor:
>
> <http://www.ultraedit.com/products/story.html>
> ____
> Later that evening, an additional registration came in - that made 22.
> As soon as I realized this, I remembered the night before - after asking
> God for 20 registrations, I had said to myself (I dare not say this to
> God - but He knows our every thought), I should have asked for 22 as it
> would be twice the number of the day before. Boy - did I know now that
> God was in control!!!

and why did that put you off the editor?

Did it make it a worse editor? No.

You seem to be seeing no connection between the usage of the editor and
the faith of the guy who wrote it.

Would you be suspicious of anyone who thought it a better editor for
that reason? Yes.

So use the editor and forget about it already

Cheers
Martin

   tel:	+44 (0)774 063 9985				Edinburgh,