[thechat] Jan 18 peace march

Erika Meyer emeyer at lclark.edu
Tue Jan 21 16:34:00 CST 2003

ah, okay.  Debra Messing is a few months younger than me.  Megyn
Price is exactly 9 days older than me.  BTW women in their 30's are
way more sexy IMO than in their 20's... I don't care what anyone else
says. It takes a lot of man to love a full-grown woman.

I'll take the 40+ ladies, Kim Cattrall and Sandra Berhardt. In a
threesome, yeah, let's go.  Who needs a man?

I also like "Poison" Ivy Rohrshach of the Cramps.   She's almost 50.

Erika