[thechat] hot actresses (was: Jan 18 peace march)

Paul Cowan evolt at funkwit.com
Tue Jan 21 20:10:00 CST 2003

> > sorry if I'm late and been mentioned: Jennifer Garner (Alias). Where do
> > I git me one o'dems? Whoowee!
>
> +1

yeah, and another +1 here. Mercy.

I must admit, the whole "vinyl-clad ass-kicking chicks" genre has never
done it for me, but Sidney Bristow... rrrrrowr.

And, hey, just to point out how highbrow I can be, and how I can go for
intelligent characters and not just fightin' ones (because surely the
character affects one's hotness rating too, not just the actor behind
it): am I the only person in this world who carries a flame for
Donna Moss from _The West Wing_ (Janel Moloney)?

I seriously hope not.

Something about her... I dunno.

http://westwing.bewarne.com/donna.html

Paul