[thechat] hot actresses (was: Jan 18 peace march)

Chris Evans chris at unhappyfun.com
Tue Jan 21 23:52:11 CST 2003

Paul Cowan wrote:
  character affects one's hotness rating too, not just the actor behind
> it): am I the only person in this world who carries a flame for
> Donna Moss from _The West Wing_ (Janel Moloney)?

Donna is incredible.  Josh's newer gal, the feminist leader, is a cutie.
I also had a thing for Emily Proctor.  I forgot her character's name,
but she was the smart republican lawyer in the basement...she's since
quit and given me a reason to put CSI: MIami on the Tivo...

West Wing has taught me that I love strong, sexy, intelligent women.
Not necessarily in that order.  Of course, Erika planted the seed :)

Chris Evans
chris at unhappyfun.com
http://www.unhappyfun.com