[thechat] do you know what/who these two things are?

Ben Dyer ben_dyer at imaginuity.com
Wed Jan 22 09:32:01 CST 2003

At 01:25 AM 1/22/2003, you wrote:
>2. AE86 aka hachiroku aka trueno aka '85-'87 corolla gt-s
>
>who else out there is an ae86 enthusiast?

Insofar as I've seen Initial D (I still think that it's a long shot that an
Eight-Six, no matter how good the driver, can beat RX7s and Skylines, but
that's another thread)...but other than that...not really a car nut,
although I can drive the wheels off of anything.

Besides, it's basically impossible to do a heel-toe drift correctly in my
pickup truck (believe me, I've tried, the pedals aren't designed for it).

--Ben