dodgeball (was: [thechat] Jan 18 peace march)

Luther, Ron Ron.Luther at hp.com
Thu Jan 23 12:49:01 CST 2003

rudy noted:

>>for a great adult sport, try frisbee golf

>>several evolt folks have played with me here in toronto, on one of the most
>>beautiful courses you can imagine (just ask them) --
>>http://members.evolt.org/rudy/

... or head South to Houston ... and play the courses that hosted the
2002 PDGA Pro World Championships last August:

http://www.proworlds2002.com/body_index.htm

[Houston? in August?]

2003 will be held in Flagstaff, AZ ... in August.

[Flagstaff? in August?]

Soooo ... are these events hosted by the 'beverage manufacturers' or what?

RonL.
(My discs are in the truck ... ready to go!)