[thechat] Bowling for Columbine

Ken Kogler ken.kogler at curf.edu
Fri Jan 24 10:41:00 CST 2003

> Last night I saw Bowling for Columbine and really enjoyed it.
> Has anyone else seen it?

It's now longer playing near me... Which is too bad as I never had a
chance to see it. Either I can go downtown (Chicago) to one of those
snooty art-house theaters, or I can wait for it to come out on DVD... I
think I'll choose the latter.

Looks good though. I enjoy Michel Moore's stuff, even though I tend to
disagree with him on a lot of things... But a good documentary will
provide a fresh perspective on a situation, and he's quite good at doing
that.

--Ken