[thechat] When you're happy and you know it bomb Iraq

Syed Zeeshan Haider szh at softhome.net
Fri Jan 24 16:06:00 CST 2003

From: "Hugh Blair"
To: <thechat at lists.evolt.org>
Sent: January 25, 2003, Saturday 2:46 AM
Subject: RE: [thechat] When you're happy and you know it bomb Iraq

> > But two things:
> > 1.    We are Muslims
>
> Only in your perception is that an issue. It isn't any part
> of the issue here in the US.

Who can read the minds of American policy makers? We perceive in accordance with
the circumstances. American war on terror has begun to seem more like war on
Islam.
Axis of Evil: Iran, Iraq, South Korea (2 out of 3 are Muslim countries).
INS Registration Required: 24 out of 25 countries are Muslims.

> > 2.    We have Nukes
>
> Keep them.

We'll keep them and we are building more.

> Just don't use them.

Against who?

> We won't (and never have)
> come for them.

Why won't? Why would I believe you in the presence of American media reports
against Pakistani nukes?

> We wish you didn't have them, but now that
> you do, just keep them under wraps.

We wish you had not begun to build them.
We wish you had not used them against Japan.
We wish you had destroyed them after World War II.
We wish you had stopped other nations from building them.
We wish you had not spreaded them all over the world.
We wish your congress had adhered CTBT and NPT.
We wish Bush does not threat weak nations with your Nukes.
We wish you destroy your WMD's now.

(for a better world)

Man, wishes and ambitions can't end.

Syed Zeeshan Haider.