[thechat] When you're happy and you know it bomb Iraq

Syed Zeeshan Haider szh at softhome.net
Sat Jan 25 03:50:01 CST 2003

From: "Ken Kogler"
To: <thechat at lists.evolt.org>
Sent: January 25, 2003, Saturday 9:43 AM
Subject: RE: [thechat] When you're happy and you know it bomb Iraq

> > We wish you had stopped other nations from building them.
> > We wish you had not spreaded them all over the world.
>
> So it's our fault that you've got nukes?

We had to have nukes because they were already there in threatening positions in
other countries.
You must had stopped those "other countries" from getting them.

When I say "We wish you had not spreaded them all over the world" it means that
nukes with "Made in USA" are all over the world. They are in Europe, they are in
Asia and more recently I was reading a news report in a local newspaper that
Americans are planning to keep their nukes in Afghanistan also like they do in
Europe and many other Asian countries. Perhaps it will help them to threat
China.

Syed Zeeshan Haider.
http://syedzeeshanhaider.faithweb.com/