[thechat] Bowling for Columbine

Luther, Ron Ron.Luther at hp.com
Mon Jan 27 15:03:13 CST 2003

Mr. Menon intoned:

>>Is it possible to put Ron in the running for the next Presidential election? :)

Hmmmm ..... <ponder ponder />

Are you saying you're available to cater the inaugural ball?   ;-)

[For the music I'll bet we could get that famous blues band Joel "Quirks Mode"
Canfield and the Mozilla All-Stars to open for Shirley Kaiser!]

I'd say we have a full cabinet of appointees right off the list here!

RonL.
(Gee.  Would I outrage more people by putting Erika in charge of welfare
reform?? ... or by offering her a cabinet level position in Education??
Either way could be great fun!)