[thechat] Bowling for Columbine

Ben Dyer ben_dyer at imaginuity.com
Mon Jan 27 15:27:01 CST 2003

At 03:11 PM 1/27/2003, you wrote:
>Ben Dyer wrote:
>>Not from the Democrats, that's for sure...Joseph Lieberman again?  Al
>>Sharpton?
>
>Newsweek held a focus group of democrats, and it looks like Kerry would
>be the front runner, edging out Lieberman.  PLus, Kerry is a vietname
>veteran, so he'll get credit for being able to run the military.

Except he became an antiwar activist after his return from Vietnam.  I
think the military would disagree that he could run the military...but they
probably think that about most Democrats, so I digress.

At first I thought you were talking about Bob Kerrey, whom I would consider
voting for...except for the minor problem of he's not interested in running...

Anyways, I'm just blabbering on.  I haven't watched the news in ages and
will make my decision when the speculation starts winding down in 21 months
or so.

--Ben