[thechat] canada's new democratic party

Hugh Blair hblair at hotfootmail.com
Mon Jan 27 16:12:01 CST 2003

So I want to open a fuel station, should I be forced to allot
X% of my sales at some discount to the 'poor'?

I want to open a grocery store. Should I be forced to sell
food stuffs at some X% off to the 'poor'?

Who defines 'poor'? Hmmm, there's one of the big problems.
Who defines "not enough to put them totally out of business"?

(two was enough) But I could go on and on. It's this type
of liberal thinking that boils *my* blood. I pay government
taxes. I vote to elect representatives that (mostly) reflect
my views. I retain the right to rail against those that don't
agree with me, just like you do.

Hugh