[thechat] State of Union Address

Erik Mattheis gozz at gozz.com
Wed Jan 29 04:46:01 CST 2003

On Wednesday, January 29, 2003, at 04:04 AM, Martin Burns wrote:

> On Tue, 28 Jan 2003, Erik Mattheis wrote:
>> Something else to ponder. Bus[h] cut taxes in 2001 because we had a
>> budget
>> surplus. In 2003 Bush wants to cut taxes because there's a budget
>> deficit. Explain that, please ...
>
> And besides, if you have a budget deficit from previous years, don't
> you
> still owe *someone* money?

Yeseriee: Future generations.

Maybe it's a good idea to save up in case you unfortunately happen to
stumble upon something like ... gee, this is hard, maybe just randomly
picking something out of thin air, I could be totally off-base, but
.... um .... something kinda like "a new kind of war."
Erik Mattheis
(612) 377 2272
<http://goZz.com/>