[thechat] State of Union Address

Lachlan Cannon luminosity at members.evolt.org
Wed Jan 29 06:13:00 CST 2003

John Handelaar wrote:
> The reason France matters is that it can veto things
> on the UN Security Council.  And at the moment, Blair's
> looking like he's going to pull back if there's no
> explicit, additional, UN resolution.
>
> Which puts the US entirely on its own.

Not if Howard has his way, the dick. Sure there'll be a parliamentary
debate.. oh woops, did we send the troops off without one?

Grr. I can't believe people vote for him.. he's proven time and time
again he'll break promises whenever he fucking likes, and do anything to
get himself re-elected again.
--
Lach
Web: http://illuminosity.net/