[thechat] State of Union Address

Judah McAuley judah at wiredotter.com
Wed Jan 29 14:28:01 CST 2003

Erika Meyer wrote:
> John Handelaar wrote:
>> The Sovs left 15 years ago.  Do they tell
>> you things like this over there?  Or is Moscow next on the
>> list after Baghdad?
>

> Yes!!! On to Russia!!!!
> (Works every time when you want to rule the world!)

Russia is a mess to invade.  No one has ever done a good job of it.  No,
I think we should get back to what we are good at:  killing Germans.
WWI and WWII were definitely our best wars and the Germans were the best
part of it.  They make great villains, nobody calls us racists, they've
got all these great towns close together to carpet bomb, nice wide
highways to drive tanks down, and all that ruthless efficiency that we
need to overcome with our Yankee ingenuity.

Our government yearns for a return to the repressed 1950's and their
post-war boom.  The only way we are going to get it is to declare war on
the Germans again.  I'm sure we could convince the Brits to join in,
they had a great time last go around.  I bet we could even get the
French to surrender and be occupied.  They're great for that.

Deutschland Uber Alles!

Judah