[thechat] LotR (was: hot actresses)

Lachlan Cannon luminosity at members.evolt.org
Wed Jan 29 19:41:59 CST 2003

Plunkett, Matt wrote:
> I suppose that makes sense.  In general, they're making the good men much
> more vulnerable in the movie than they were in the book.

It makes no sense to me.. okay I'm biased because Faramir was my
favourite character, BUT

a) Faramir should be better able to resist the ring than Boromir since
the Numorean blood is stronger in him.

b) Boromir was around the ring for several *weeks* before it gained
enough of a hold over him to make him try to take it by force. Not half
an hour.

Peter Jackson really pissed me off. I loved the FOTR film, and then he
had to go and make TTT so crap.
--
Lach
Web: http://illuminosity.net/