[thechat] Meaning of colour

Ben Dyer ben_dyer at imaginuity.com
Tue Feb 4 09:35:01 CST 2003

At 10:02 PM 2/3/2003, you wrote:
>At 08:07 AM 04-02-03, rudy wrote:
>>   Color Me Calm?
>>   http://www.grokdotcom.com/colorandpersonality.htm
>
>A little bit over the top, IMO. Here's something:
>
>>a preference for violet can communicate some degree of vulnerability or
>>insecurity, perhaps a need for approval.
>
>Ahem, not a shred of insecurity here, thank you.

Well, let's see.  I like blue, let's see what that says.

 >This is the color of calmness, repose and unity...

Hmmmm...okay, that's not me at all, well, I also like green, what about that?

 >...the search for better health, a useful life, social reform.

Errr...uh...purple, maybe?

 >Purples are mystical, suggesting sensitive intimacy, union, enchantment,
the blurring of thought, desire and reality.

I have about as much intimacy in me as your standard fuel filter assembly.

I'm not sure if any of these colors are really describing me.  Maybe gray
or red, but I don't care for those colors really.

--Ben