[thechat] Prof refuses recommendation if you don't believe in evolution

Ben Dyer ben_dyer at imaginuity.com
Tue Feb 4 13:43:12 CST 2003

At 01:34 PM 2/4/2003, you wrote:
> > Sorry to bring up religion again, but I found this interesting.
>
>Always a fun debate. :)

I think this is Texas Tech's new strategy: be a lightning rod for
controversy so you're always in the papers.  I mean, there's not many other
incentives to go to Lubbock, what a dull town...  This is all Bobby
Knight's fault, he started it...

No wonder my sister doesn't go there anymore. :)

(Don't really have any comment on the topic at hand, just making
noise.  Don't mind me.)

--Ben