[thechat] Prof refuses recommendation if you don't believe in evolution

Ken Kogler ken.kogler at curf.edu
Tue Feb 4 14:17:00 CST 2003

Trying very hard not to interject personal opinion. I bet you could
guess though... :)

>> but why is everyone so ready to believe that all life slowly
>> evolved from a big puddle of goo? That's just as nuts to me...
>
> 'Cause there's actually - gasp! - evidence supporting it. A lot of it.
> Too tired to type, I offer more links:

I bet google could help me find just as many links supporting
Creationism. I haven't done too much reading on the subject, as I'm of
the belief that science will never prove religion (and that's good for
both sides!), but IIRC from the little reading I've done, there's a lot
of scientific evidence that has been glossed over or discarded entirely
because it doesn't fit the evolutionary mold...

> I'm outta here. Got a trip to pack for.

Have fun on the trip!

--ken