[thechat] Funds (was: Hi Mike)

javier velasco lists at mantruc.com
Tue Feb 4 14:43:00 CST 2003

Mike Migurski wrote:

> da MadMan severely asked
> >Welcome to thechat. Have you paid the $10 yearly membership fee yet?
>
> Yer pulling my leg... nevertheless I will support this "Ben-Dyer" and
> "Joe-Crawford." :)

As funny as Madhu's request was presented, I'd like to take the opportunity that the subject has been
raised, to seriously ask thechat's crowd to take yer hand into your pocket and help evolt.org.

We are working on ways to cut off our costs, but for the moment we depend on our members' donations
to cover considerable bandwith costs.

thanks
javier

FTR: this is not an 'official' message, just a personal request :-)