[thechat] Presentation of food

Erika Meyer erika at seastorm.com
Tue Feb 4 18:25:00 CST 2003

Adrian wrote:

>A1 is one of the foods not allowed in my apartment...
>
>other foods include: Cool Whip, prerogies...

and speaking of "the meaning of color"...

This guy goes to the doctor because his *thing* is orange.  And he
says to the doctor, "Doctor, what is going on? my *thing* is orange!"

And the doctor has him take of his pants so he can get a look.  And
sure enough... so Doctor says,  "hmm very strange.  Have you gone
anywhere or done anything that could have caused this condition to
occur?"

And they guy says, "No, in fact, I don't do much at all.   I've just
been sitting around the house downloading porn and eating cheetos..."