[thechat] Thursday Feb 20th: 2nd Anniversary London Beervolt

William Anderson neuro at well.com
Thu Feb 6 00:05:01 CST 2003

isaac wrote:
> > The Champion, Wells Street, London W1
> > http://www.fancyapint.com/thepubs/pub1035.htm
>
> > 3. The Champion has *really* cheap beer.  And lots of
> >    it:  apparently there's even a whole room underneath
> >    the bar where they just keep barrels and barrels of
> >    the stuff.
>

> Curious. How cheap?

hopefully cheaper than a light round I bought the other night in some trendy
bawbag cellar place on Sauchiehall Street ... £9.50 for 2 pints of
Kronenbourg, a pint of Guinness Extra Cold and a bottle of Budweiser (hey,
no accounting for taste) ... ah to be a student again ...

--
_ __/|   ___  ___ __ _________ "When Microsoft Office is your only hammer,
\`O_o'  / _ \/ -_) // / __/ _ \ pretty much everything begins to look like