[thechat] Aeron or not?

Tony Crockford tonyc at boldfish.co.uk
Thu Feb 6 01:59:00 CST 2003

> so anyhow, dack has this page, and i thought i'd pass on the
> link here,
> because i know somebody (tony?) was thinking about one, and
> i'd hate to see
> somebody spend as much on a lousy chair as some people spend
> on food in a
> year...
>
> http://www.dack.com/misc/aeron.html
>
> rudy

LOL!

Makes it trickier to decide, the comments on the page work out about
50:50

2 (good) reasons I may never own an Aeron:

My GF won't let me - (So, like, is this chair made of gold?)
The nearest shop is not near and I'm not mad enough to buy before
trying.

Still I can dream - perhaps that's the best plan.....

meantime, I discover the tiniest adjustment to chair height makes all
the difference and my right little finger feels odd because the desk is
vibrating - move the PC *off* the desk shelf!

(might be the first case of vibration white finger where a PC is
involved?)

Thanks for the dack link, made my day!

Tony