[thechat] Thursday Feb 20th: 2nd Anniversary London Beervolt

Seb seb at members.evolt.org
Thu Feb 6 07:27:01 CST 2003

>hopefully cheaper than a light round I bought the other night in some trendy
>bawbag cellar place on Sauchiehall Street ... £9.50 for 2 pints of
>Kronenbourg, a pint of Guinness Extra Cold and a bottle of Budweiser (hey,
>no accounting for taste) ... ah to be a student again ...

Wow, I wish I could buy beer that cheaply. In Brighton, a similar round
would be upwards of a tenner, and that's when I don't count buying the Bud
because I can't inflict such things upon people.

Right, I've got to go and try to catch a plane to Greece, assuming that
British Rail doesn't fuck up and delay us for an hour making us miss our
flight for the second time in a row. (Backstory: http://poked.org )

- seb