[thechat] Replacement of Marshmallows

Syed Zeeshan Haider szh at softhome.net
Thu Feb 6 16:58:01 CST 2003

From: "Michele Wandrei"
To: <thechat at lists.evolt.org>
Sent: February 06, 2003, Thursday 9:58 AM
Subject: Re: [thechat] Replacement of Marshmallows

> A very lightweight modeling clay might work.  My kids use a
> really light clay from Crayola -- Model Magic or something like
> that.  I don't know if you'll be able to find that, though.

Thanks for the idea. I have bought Modelling Clay from the nearest shop. Such
clay is very common here. But the clay that I bought is physically pretty dense.
It is fairly heavy. I didn't try to find lighter one. I would had to go about
1.5 km away for this.
In short, your idea worked.
Thanks again!
Syed Zeeshan Haider.