[thechat] Replacement of Marshmallows

Erik Mattheis gozz at gozz.com
Fri Feb 7 10:29:00 CST 2003

On Thursday, February 6, 2003, at 02:01 PM, Syed Zeeshan Haider wrote:
> Sorry man! Couldn't understand! What do you mean by "smores"?
> My dictionory dictionary can't explain it.

It's a common and delicious snack enjoyed at campfires.

Recipe:

ingredients: marshmallows, thin sweet chocolate bars, graham crackers
(a molasses flavored cracker)

find a stick.
put marshmallow on the end of the stick
hold marshmallow over the fire until the outside is slightly burned and
crispy
place part of chocolate bar on top of a graham cracker
pull marshmallow off of stick using graham cracker/chocolate and
another graham cracker on the other side
eat

The neat thing about it is the communal act of toasting marshmallows
and the fact that eating one makes you want to eat another right away,
but you have to wait until your next marshmallow is toasted! (because
eating one makes you want _some more_ they are called s'mores)

>> Don't tell me you can make nuclear bombs but not
>> smores over there!
>
> How do you relate 'smores' with 'nukes'?

It was a joke. Smores are simple to make. Nukes are difficult to make.

> I think yes! We have Samosas, Pakoras,

What are these two things? In the West a samosa is an alcoholic drink
of champagne and orange juice, commonly served at fancy weekend
brunches, and particularly popular among homosexuals.

Erik Mattheis
GoZz Digital
<http://goZz.com/>
Flash and ColdFusion Development