[thechat] Replacement of Marshmallows

abbey abbey at abbeyink.com
Fri Feb 7 10:51:00 CST 2003

On Fri February 7 2003 10:26 am, Erik Mattheis wrote:
> ingredients: marshmallows, thin sweet chocolate bars, graham crackers
> (a molasses flavored cracker)

oh you guys are making me itch for camping season to begin again

anyway -- those that enjoy s'mores, have you tried some variations?

For example, Reese's mini peanut butter cups instead of a chocolate bar.

I know some folks swear by chocolate frosting instead of chocolate bars.

Or, one of the other varieties of graham crackers, we have the cinnamon
grahams now too.

So, who wants to share fry-pie recipes??

(is it spring yet??)