[thechat] War of a different kind...

Ashok Hariharan Ashok at MagicalKenya.com
Mon Feb 10 03:50:00 CST 2003

Yep, the Windies win was very unexpected....

But the Aussies are gonna be the team to beat.
My heart is with India (in spite of some terrible recent form ) though I
have
a strong suspicion Sri Lanka are gonna spring some surprises ...
I think you can count New Zealand out with them giving a walk-over to
Kenya and all.
Zimbabwe might get the benefit of luck (helped by the england withdrawal)
and again might spring some surprises...