[thechat] Fw: HotSpot Maintenance - 17/02/03; 16:30

William Anderson neuro at well.com
Mon Feb 17 14:28:00 CST 2003

dunno how many wireless ukvoltistas are still interested, but here's an
update on the (currently) free t-mobile wireless internet access from
selected UK starbucks branches ...

--
_ __/|   ___  ___ __ _________ "When Microsoft Office is your only hammer,
\`O_o'  / _ \/ -_) // / __/ _ \ pretty much everything begins to look like