[thechat] boyfriend application

Erika Meyer erika at seastorm.com
Mon Feb 17 18:10:00 CST 2003

I wanna be your girlfriend!

But you forgot cheap beer and electric guitars...

but all take all the rest too... though #1 really requires some sort
of alcohol...  #2 I'll be the one bringing the blue corn chips,
yellow hummus... wishing for a green cookie...

The others I'll take as is....
(it's been years since I puked out a window).