[thechat] boyfriend application

Erika Meyer erika at seastorm.com
Mon Feb 17 21:13:00 CST 2003

A local could probably tell you more and I've never set foot in a
strip club in my life (yet) but having lived in Vegas (and run into a
few 'bodacious ta ta's' contests), Portland strikes me as being as
sexy as Vegas but more down-to-earth, less plastic.

They will tell you there are more strip clubs per capita here than
anywhere else... I'm not saying the strippers are "better" (I
wouldn't know and guess it's a matter of taste) but that everything
pretty open...  Sex work is maybe slightly more acceptable here than
many places.  Actually, it's probably one of the few viable
industries left these days.

Portland is just a sexually open city, in many ways.  Strip clubs go
full-nude.  They aren't zoned into sleazy neighborhoods...  just
scattered throughout the city.

It's probably a port-town thing.

--
\