[thechat] more MT stuff (OT)

javier velasco lists at mantruc.com
Tue Feb 18 09:58:00 CST 2003

"Sabrina Dent, Apperception" wrote:

> The Trotts (Ben and Mena) are MT.
>
> They are totally ace and highly professional and I big puffy heart them.

I agree, I've recieved help from Ben in their support forum and was very plased in the way they
announced me to patch the autors file, great service for a free application? niiiice

I've installed MT last week and am starting to play with the templates and styles, but for some
reason I started it up in spanish http://mantruc.com/beta

I have a question which would actually belong to thelist but.... How can I bring the latest entries
from several different blogs into a single homepage?