[thechat] more MT stuff (OT)

Drew Shiel ashiel at sportsinteraction.com
Tue Feb 18 10:03:00 CST 2003

At 12:53 18/02/2003 -0300, javier velasco wrote:
>I have a question which would actually belong to thelist but.... How can I
>bring the latest entries from several different blogs into a single homepage?

   I'd imagine you could do something by syndicating the blogs out via RSS
and then using a sort of mini-aggregator to display them.

   I do this via Livejournal (http://www.livejournal.com), which has
syndication feeds and very configurable aggregator features.

   Anyone else out there got an RSS feed of their weblog that I could
snaffle up and feed into my ever-growing lj addiction?

   Drew.

   http://www.livejournal.com/users/gothwalk/

Drew Shiel                               webmaster at swiftpay.com
                                                     +353-1-2365705