[thechat] Re: [thechat]Coffeevolt Toronto? (was: boyfriend application)

Tara Cleveland tara at taracleveland.com
Wed Feb 19 18:52:01 CST 2003

Sabrina Dent, Apperception wrote:
> Right then: Tara and maybe Rudy :)

Okay, my suggestion is 7 West Cafe on Charles (7 Charles St. West - hence
the name) just off of Yonge St. It's a restaurant/coffee place. But I think
it's legally classified as a bar, so you must be over 19 to enter and can
probably smoke. Funky place. Open 24 hours. It should be fairly close to
where you're at. Easy access via TTC. It's a house and there are 3 floors.
I'll bring an evolt.org sign so you can find me. I'll also e-mail you
off-list with my phone numbers in case we can't finalise this before you are
en route.

On-line profile and a map available here:
http://www.toronto.com/profile/221697

So is this an official Toronto Coffeevolt? Or just a
"TaraandRudyMeetSabrina-SabrinaMeetTaraandRudy"?

I'd rather do this on Saturday or Sunday because I have a terrible cold and
I don't know if I'll be completely better by Friday. Any time is fine. Rudy?
Sabrina? What do you think?

Regards,
Tara