[thechat] Pokemon

David Wagner dave at worlddomination.net
Thu Feb 20 18:21:02 CST 2003

I wonder how many mail filters will delete this message simply due to the
subject line...?

Anyway, I got stuck on the Brunching Shuttlecocks site for at least an hour
this afternoon. Now I remember why I don't visit it anymore... I can't stop.

So I figured that, like humming the tune that's stuck in your head to stick
it in someone else's head, I could get on with my life by passing along a
particularly good link. Yes, I know it's not new, but it had me giggling
(again) for quite some time.

(Caution: not safe for work if someone sensitive is reading over your
shoulder or something.)

http://www.brunching.com/pokemon.html

--

David Wagner