[thechat] Happy Birthday...

Martyn Haigh martyn.haigh at virgincosmetics.com
Fri Feb 21 05:24:01 CST 2003

This being my first post to the chat, I thought it would be good to kick it
off on the good foot.
So I too would like to join Chris in saying happy birthday to anyone who
happens to have a birthday today.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

May all my posts be as good as this one!!

Martyn Haigh

Webmaster / Site Developer

> ...to anyone whose birthday it may be.
>
> Regards
>
> Chris Marsh

DISCLAIMER: The information in this email is confidential and may be legally
privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this email by
anyone else is unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient, any
disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken
in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.