[thechat] Help: Auto-Restart>Attempt Again>Failed>Shut Down

Syed Zeeshan Haider szh at softhome.net
Mon Feb 24 00:36:01 CST 2003

From: "William Anderson"
To: <thechat at lists.evolt.org>
Sent: February 24, 2003, Monday 5:23 AM
Subject: Re: [thechat] Help: Auto-Restart>Attempt Again>Failed>Shut Down

> > [snip]
> >
> > As power supply never goes bad here [snip]
>
> So you're saying that power supplies don't fail round your way from regular
> things such as problem at manufacturing, accruement of dust, failure of
> parts due to wear and tear, etc.

In fact, I am a regular user of PC since 2000 AD. In all these years I have not
encountered even a single problem of power supply (fluctuation). It fails only
when heavy storms take place. As I can predict such failure at beginning moments
of storm, therefore, I mostly shut down my PC as a safety precaution.

Syed Zeeshan Haider.
http://syedzeeshanhaider.faithweb.com/