[thechat] Help: Auto-Restart>Attempt Again>Failed>Shut Down

Syed Zeeshan Haider szh at softhome.net
Mon Feb 24 04:27:00 CST 2003

From: "Martin Burns"
To: <thechat at lists.evolt.org>
Sent: February 24, 2003, Monday 12:22 PM
Subject: Re: [thechat] Help: Auto-Restart>Attempt Again>Failed>Shut Down

> Ahhhhh! You mean 'the supply of power to you from the electricity
> company', not 'the hardware in your PC which does voltage conversion &
> regulation', which is what I think William meant.

Yes, I meant Power from electricity company. I thought it would be good to
clarify this point for you experts to reach some conclusion. Yes, I do consider
the possible problem described by William. I was already suspicious about power
supply system inside PC as it has been spreading a high voltage on the rear side
of CPU.

Syed Zeeshan Haider.
http://syedzeeshanhaider.faithweb.com/