[thechat] SXSW? anyone?

Luther, Ron Ron.Luther at hp.com
Mon Feb 24 08:10:01 CST 2003

Sorry Adrian,

I won't be at SXSW ... but I *am* planning to be up in Austin next weekend.
If the weather is nice we'll probably do some climbing in the hills.  We'll
definitely do some antiquing.  And we're thinking about checking out the
cottage/condo prices on Lake Travis -- which would be *waaaaaay* cool.

{Martin in Texas?? -- I would _hope_ you would consider getting together for
a bit!  ... Lucy and the little one coming too? ... Mary and I are up on the
North side of Houston.  Send me a note off-list and I'll send home and office
numbers so you can get ahold of us if you want.}

RonL.