[thechat] head shops busted by feds

David Wagner dave at worlddomination.net
Tue Feb 25 14:33:01 CST 2003

Madhu wrote:
> Maaaan... if I lived in USA, he'd come after my chef knives. They could
> certainly be used for killing. Heck, I cut off limbs regularly with them.

Not to mention hot-knifing hash. (Don't worry, Madhu, I'd never use an
expensive knife for such purposes.) :)

I'm wondering if they'll manage to ban soda cans -- the homemade pipe of
choice when I was in high school. (I think we got more high from the burning
paint than from the crappy pot we had...)

I'm disgusted by the toilet my country's laws are currently being flushed
down, but I'm at a loss about what to do... every time I try to talk to
someone about it, they say "Yeah, it sucks, but what can we do?"

Shutting down the economy is a remarkably effective way to pacify your more
uppity citizens. For awhile, anyway.

--

David Wagner
dave at worlddomination.net