[thechat] Grammies

Madhu Menon webguru at vsnl.net
Tue Feb 25 14:43:01 CST 2003

At 09:14 PM 25-02-03, Alan McCoy wrote:
>Avril who? Her PR folk keep touting her as the "anti-Britney" when they
>should be calling her the "P¡nk clone".

Avril the "ties are some sort of statement" Lavigne
Avril the "don't be complicated; be yourself but excuse me while I trash
this mall" Lavigne.
Avril the "I'm l33t because I spell it sk8er boi" Lavigne.
Avril the "won't be in Playboy in 2010 'cause men don't want to see me"
Lavigne.

Norah Jones has been on the top 10 on Amazon for a long time now. I'm not
too sure yet if I like her. A bit too much Macy Gray in the voice, and
sometimes I feel as if the voice is there but the emotion isn't.

Madhu

Madhu Menon
Internet User Experience Consultant
e-mail: webguru at vsnl.net   |   Yahoo messenger: cold_logic

Content * Interfaces * Usability * Net Strategy