[thechat] head shops busted by feds

Judah McAuley judah at wiredotter.com
Tue Feb 25 14:45:00 CST 2003

Mike Migurski wrote:
>>I'm wondering if they'll manage to ban soda cans -- the homemade pipe of
>>choice when I was in high school. (I think we got more high from the
>>burning paint than from the crappy pot we had...)
>
> They can take away our soda cans, but they can't take away our
> apples-with-ballpoint-pens-stuck-in-them!

And our toilet paper rolls
And our coke bottles and plastic tubing
And our honey bear bongs
And our 2 liter bottles and buckets of water
And our tampon applicators

Hmmmm...perhaps I hung out with the wrong folks as I grew up.

I'm predicting a surge in the sale of Meerschaum pipes.  All the pot
smokers will look so sauve and sophisticated.  Start wearing suede elbow
patches to go with their corduroy hippy clothing.

Judah