[thechat] head shops busted by feds

Sabrina Dent, Apperception sabrina.dent at appercept.co.uk
Tue Feb 25 14:59:01 CST 2003

From: "Judah McAuley"
<judah_--removed_in_deference_to_rudy--_wiredotter.com>

> Mike Migurski wrote:

> > They can take away our soda cans, but they can't take away our
> > apples-with-ballpoint-pens-stuck-in-them!
>
> And our toilet paper rolls
> And our coke bottles and plastic tubing
> And our honey bear bongs
> And our 2 liter bottles and buckets of water
> And our tampon applicators

I did *not* know you could use a tampon applicator as a bong. Way cool. I'm
glad there's a good use for them, as the "here's some cardboard and plastic
for your coochie since we KNOW you nice ladies don't want to have to
actually *touch* your vagina" intended purpose really pisses me off.

Am I the first person to say "touch your vagina" on thechat? :)

--Sabrina