[thechat] head shops busted by feds

Martin Burns martin at easyweb.co.uk
Tue Feb 25 16:54:01 CST 2003

On Tue, 25 Feb 2003, Sabrina Dent, Apperception wrote:

> I did *not* know you could use a tampon applicator as a bong. Way cool. I'm
> glad there's a good use for them, as the "here's some cardboard and plastic
> for your coochie since we KNOW you nice ladies don't want to have to
> actually *touch* your vagina" intended purpose really pisses me off.
>
> Am I the first person to say "touch your vagina" on thechat? :)

Possibly, although I'm sure John's written then deleted it a few times.

And because all this is so wonderfully incestuous and I know you'll have
seen it, this is specially for Erika:
http://www.ilovevaginaclothing.com/store/index.html

Please don't tell me anyone thinks that that's work-safe, not because of
the (benign) content but the name.

Cheers
Martin