[thechat] West Wing was: hot actresses

William Anderson neuro at well.com
Tue Feb 25 19:54:00 CST 2003

[sorry, just catching up with old threads]

Martin Burns wrote:
> On Wed, 22 Jan 2003, Lauri Vain wrote:
>
> > > Ah, but every time Josh appears in public, he messes up.
> >
> > At a press conference:
> > "Yes, Mr. President has a secret plan to fight inflation. "
> >     --Josh
>
> Same day:
> "But who wiw bwief the Pwethidenth?"
>     --CJ, post dentist

Oh dear god, that episode cracked me up.  I *love* TWW - one of only two
shows I can't be bothered to wait for here in the UK, and thus abuse my ADSL
by 'appropriating' episodes from the US, usually only about 2-3 days after
airdate.  Episodes 15 and 16 of season 4 are waiting in my
watchmewatchmewatchme queue right now :)

Oh and the other series I get is Friends - so sue me already.

--
_ __/|   ___  ___ __ _________ "When Microsoft Office is your only hammer,
\`O_o'  / _ \/ -_) // / __/ _ \ pretty much everything begins to look like