[thechat] what is this thing anyway?

Ashok Hariharan Ashok at MagicalKenya.com
Wed Feb 26 08:25:01 CST 2003

I guess these people are just bad cooks.  Whenever I go to their house
(which is around lunch time) they only serve spaghetti and terribly over
cooked leeks. They seem to make the pot roast for dinner, and the
husband is always complaining about the upcoming dinner (specfcly
the pot roast  thing...) !

--ashok