[thechat] cooked carrots (was: what is this thing anyway?)

Madhu Menon webguru at vsnl.net
Wed Feb 26 16:03:01 CST 2003

At 03:21 AM 27-02-03, Paul Cowan wrote:
>Yep, count me in there. Can't _stand_ cooked carrot. Steamed or roasted,
>it doesn't matter: I'd much rather them raw and crunchy. Absolutely no
>idea why that is, but they do taste very different indeed when cooked,
>and I find them almost inedible.

You need to have them stir-fried, my friend. It's the best way of preparing
veggies.

I've successfully converted people who were only used to eating veggies the
soggy, overcooked, buttered way. ;)

Madhu

Madhu Menon
Internet User Experience Consultant
e-mail: webguru at vsnl.net   |   Yahoo messenger: cold_logic

Content * Interfaces * Usability * Net Strategy